The Major Allergies Caused by Mites.which should not be ignored because you have to be aware. In addition, the mites are very small animals, the spider family, which measure approximately half a millimeter in length. Usually live in hot and humid environments, below 1000 meters high above sea level.
They feed on plants, animals, and even other mites. They also have desiccated skin as their food source. which makes them often stay in places like beds, sofas, furniture, ornaments, stuffed animals and some clothing. So, check outTop 5 Mite Allergies:
Types of Allergy Caused byMites:The most known types of allergy are like Allergic Rhinitis, Seasonal Rhinitis and Persistent Rhinitis..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- Other allergens may be present in medicines, plants, foods and insect poisons and can cause a wide variety of different symptoms from those associated with allergic rhinitis.
- Mite infestations are very common. For example, that caused by Tunga penetrans (which causes a rash that causes pruritus and is caused by mite larvae located underneath the skin), mange and other diseases.
- The severity of the effects on the tissues surrounding the sting is very variable. Mite infestations are treated by applying creams containing permethrin or a lindane solution.
- After treatment with permethrin or lindane, in some cases corticosteroid ointments are used for a few days in order to relieve the pruritus (itching) until all the mites have been eliminated.
How to Prevent:The excrement of mites and dead mites disperses in fine dust, being inhaled and causing allergies. Decreasing the number of house dust mites is a decisive factor in the treatment of the patient allergic to domestic dust. Combatting these animals should first focus on the bedroom and then, as far as possible, extend to the rest of the house..
- daily airing of rooms;
- exposure to air and sun from mattresses, duvets and pillows;
- frequent washing at 60 ° C of mattresses, duvets and pillows;
- regular and frequent vacuuming of mattresses and mats with vacuum cleaners fitted with HEPA filters;
- treatment of mattresses and carpets with acaricides;
- use of anti-dust mite covers on mattresses, pillows, duvets and pillows;
- use of anti flea shampoo and cough in domestic animals;
- removal of carpets;
- weekly washing of plush dolls;
- maintenance of a dry atmosphere inside the dwellings (relative humidity at 50 to 60% and temperature between 18 and 20 ° C);
They are responsible for several diseases, mainly due to infection of the skin known as scabies and also by cutaneous, ocular and respiratory allergy..
This disease is highly contagious and is acquired through direct contact with contaminated objects such as underwear and bedding. It affects children, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems such as diabetics, people with cancer, patients on steroids, and AIDS.
In addition, the mites are responsible for a large number of allergic conditions, especially conjunctivitis, rhinitis and asthma. This is due to inhalation of both feces and dead mites in the environment, especially in which are closed for a long time or with a lot of dust and that, in this way, prevent the passage of air during or after cleaning..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
To avoid the presence of dust mites, it is necessary to keep the spaces well ventilated looking for low levels of humidity, in the possible, one should avoid the contact with bugs of plush, curtains, rugs, books or decorations that grab a lot of dust, as well as it would be advisable not to have animals indoors or at least prevent them from entering the house. It is recommended to use pillows and pillowcases as well as bedding should be washed often preferably with hot water..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.