Aortic Dissection - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentsthat we should all know. In additionAortic Dissectionis a great artery that carries blood out of your heart. If you have aAortic Dissection, this means that the blood entered the artery wall that is between the inner and middle layers. This can happen if the inner layer ofAortic Dissection, allowing blood to pass from the main artery to the wall.
Sometimes bleeding from the small vessels that provide the external wall of yourAortic Dissection. This can also lead to accumulation of blood within the layers of the aortic wall. The danger is that the dissection could channel the blood of yourAortic Dissection, causing a fatal rupture of the artery. Severe complications can occur if the dissection sends blood into the space around the heart or lungs. Call 911 immediately if you have severe chest pain or other symptoms of aAortic Dissection. So check it out nowAortic Dissection - What It Is, Causes and Treatments:
Causes of Aortic Dissection:
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of an Aortic Dissection:Symptoms of aAortic Dissectionmay be difficult to distinguish from those of other cardiac conditions, such as a heart attack. Chest pain and pain in the upper back are the most common symptoms of this condition. There is typically severe pain along with the feeling that something is ripping your chest. Unlike the case of a heart attack, the pain usually starts suddenly and seems to move. Some people have a milder pain, which is sometimes confused with muscle tension, but this is less common.
Other Signs and Symptoms Include:.
- shortness of breath
- Weakness or paralysis on one side of the body:
- Speaking problem:
- A weaker wrist in one arm than in the other:
- Dizziness or confusion:
The following factors can also increase your risk:
- high pressure:
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of your arteries:
- Conditions such as Marfan syndrome, in which the tissues of your body are weaker than normal
- Surgical procedures performed near the heart:
- Accidents involving motor vehicles involving injuries to the chest:
- AnAortic Dissectionnarrowed:
- AnAortic Dissectionwith a defective valve:
- Cocaine use, which can cause circulation abnormalities:
Treating an Aortic Dissection:Type B dissection can usually be treated with medication. THEAortic Dissectiontype A usually requires surgery.
Medicines:You will receive drugs to relieve your pain. Morphine is often used for pain. You will also receive medication to lower your blood pressure. Beta-blockers are usually used for this..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Surgeries:The torn section of yourAortic Dissectionis removed and replaced with a synthetic graft. If one of your heart valves has been damaged, this will also be replaced. You may also need surgery if your type B dissection continues to worsen even when your blood pressure is under control..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.