Exfoliative Dermatitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich can not be ignored. Besides that,Exfoliative dermatitisis the peeling of the skin on large parts of the body. The term exfoliative refers to exfoliation, or scaling, of the skin.Exfoliative dermatitismeans skin irritation. In some people, peeling of the skin may be associated with preexisting diseases, while in others the cause is not known. THEexfoliative dermatitis, also called erythroderma, is a serious but rare disease. Complications of this disease include infection, loss of nutrients and dehydration. So, check outExfoliative Dermatitis - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatments.
Symptoms of Exfoliative Dermatitis:The main symptoms ofexfoliative dermatitisinclude:
- Redness on the skin;
- Itching and peeling of the skin;
- Fever above 38º C and chills;
- Swollen gums.
When there is a suspicion ofexfoliative dermatitisit is recommended to go to the emergency room to evaluate the problem and start the appropriate treatment, avoiding the appearance of complications such as skin infections, generalized infection and even stopping cardiac.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Exfoliative Dermatitis:The root cause ofexfoliative dermatitisis a skin cell disorder. Cells die and decay very rapidly in a process called generalized desquamation. Generalized desquamation of the skin leaves the skin exposed. Exfoliation and desquamation can also be described as epidermal desquamation. There are two causeswhich can trigger theExfoliative dermatitis:
Non-apparent diseases:Many people who already suffer from chronic skin disorders, including autoimmune diseases, psoriasis and eczema, may also developExfoliative dermatitis..
Reactions to Medications:Adverse reactions to various medications can also contribute to massive skin peeling. Medications that can cause this disease:
- sulfa drugs;
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
Treatment for Exfoliative Dermatitis:Otreatment for exfoliative dermatitisshould be done in hospital in the hospital under the guidance of a dermatologist, and is usually done with medicines or corticoid creams, such as betamethasone or dexamethasone, to reduce inflammation of the skin and relieve symptoms givesexfoliative dermatitis..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In addition, your doctor may also prescribe antibiotics in your vein, such as Amoxicillin or Ciprofloxacin, to fight infections that may be developing on the skin, in addition to phototherapy to strengthen the layers of skin. In cases where it is possible identify thecause of exfoliative dermatitis, the physician should also make the appropriate treatment for the cause in order to prevent theexfoliative dermatitisreappears. That is, in the case ofexfoliative dermatitiscaused by drugs, the patient should stop taking the medicine that is causing the allergy, for example..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.