Liposarcoma - What It Is, Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich many are unaware of. In addition, OLiposarcomais a very aggressive rare cancer that develops from fat cells. Malignant tumors are usually located in the legs and abdomen. It manifests itself in the form of a lump appearing under the skin, and looks like lipoma, a benign tumor fortunately much more common thanLiposarcoma. A tumor biopsy is required after an ultrasound. Surgical treatment consists of removal of the tumor, and is preferred by physicians.
This type of tumor especially affects the men and it develops between the 30 and the 70 years of age, being characterized by the presence of a yellowish mass that grows gradually, without causing ache.
Depending on the location of the tumor, nearby tissues and organs may be compressed and varicose veins may develop due to poor blood circulation.
Surgical treatment for tumor removal is best suited to combat the disease. If there is growth of a new tumor in the same place, without apparent cause, the patient is indicated to perform radio and chemotherapy.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Liposarcoma:It is not clear what causesLiposarcoma.
Doctors know that theLiposarcomais formed when an adipose cell develops errors (mutations) in its genetic code. Mutations say the cell multiplies rapidly and lives on when other cells die. The accumulated abnormal cells form a mass (tumor)..
There are several types ofLiposarcoma. Some grow slowly and the cells remain in one area of the body. Other types grow very quickly and can spread to other areas of the body.
Symptoms of Liposarcoma:signals and symptonsLiposarcomavary depending on the body part where the forms of cancer.
Liposarcomathat forms in the arms and legs can cause:.
- A growth node of tissue under the skin
- Weakness of affected limb
Liposarcomathat forms in the abdomen can cause:
- Abdominal pain
- abdominal bloating
- Feeling full earlier when eating
- Fecal blood
- When to see a doctor
Make an appointment with your doctor if you have any persistent signs or symptoms that concern you..
Diagnosis For Liposarcoma:Tests and procedures used in the diagnosis ofLiposarcomainclude:.
Imaging tests: Your doctor may recommend imaging tests to determine the size and extent of yourLiposarcoma. Tests may include radiography, computed tomography, and MRI.
Removing a tissue sample for testing: During a biopsy procedure, your doctor removes a small tissue sample to test for cancer cells. The location of your tumor determines how the tissue sample is removed.
Using advanced laboratory tests to determine the types of cells involved in cancer: Physicians who specialize in the analysis of blood and body tissue (pathologists) will study their biopsy specimens using specialized laboratory tests such as inumo-histochemistry, cytogenetic analysis, fluorescence in situ hybridization and genetic testing molecules. These tests provide information about yourLiposarcomawhich helps your doctor determine your prognosis and treatment options..
Liposarcoma Treatments:Treatments forLiposarcomainclude:
Surgery.The goal of surgery is to remove all cancer cells. Whenever possible, surgeons work to remove allLiposarcoma..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
If oneLiposarcomagrows to involve nearby organs, the removal of allLiposarcomamay not be possible. In these situations, your doctor may recommend other treatments to shrink the liposarcoma to facilitate removal during an operation..
Radiation therapy:Radiation therapy uses powerful bundles of energy, such as x-rays and protons, to kill cancer cells. The radiation can be used after surgery to kill all remaining cancer cells. Radiation can also be used before surgery to shrink a tumor in order to make it more likely that surgeons can remove the entire tumor.
Chemotherapy:Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells. Not all types ofLiposarcomaare sensitive to chemotherapy drugs. Careful examination of your cancer cells by a pathology specialist can determine if chemotherapy is likely to help you.
Chemotherapy can be used after surgery to kill any cancer cells that remain or before surgery to shrink a tumor. Chemotherapy is sometimes combined with radiation therapy..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Clinical Trials:Clinical trials are studies of new treatments. Clinical trials can give you the chance to try out the latest treatments, such as new types of chemotherapy and specific therapeutic medications. Ask your doctor if you qualify for any clinical trial..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.