Buruli Ulcer - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsand much more is what you will learn from now, so continue with us and discover everything aboutBuruli ulcer, a disease that kills more Brazilians every day. In addition, not as well known as another tropical disease,Buruli ulceris still an "infection to be reckoned with. Caused by Mycobacterium ulcerans, this bacterium is from the same family as the bacteria that cause leprosy and tuberculosis, also two of the most known infections worldwide.
Infection with this bacteria causes a bit of Buruli 'damage to soft tissues and skin with the formation ofUlcers. These ulcerated areas usually occur in the arms or legs. If you areBuruli ulcerare not treated in the early stages of the disease, patients not only have to live with bad deformed skin but also considerable joint pain as well as partial immobility.
What is Buruli's Ulcer:THEBuruli ulcer, also known as Bairnsdale, Searls or Daintree ulcer is an infectious skin disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium ulcerans. The beginning of
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Buruli Ulcer:The main signs of this disease arise in the skin, including:
- Swelling of the skin;
- Slowly growing wound without causing pain;
- Skin with darker coloration, especially around the wound;
- Swelling of the arm or leg if the wound appears on the limbs.
In most cases, the wound that appears on the skin is smaller than the region affected by the bacteria and, therefore, the physician may need to remove an area larger than the wound to expose the entire affected region and make the treatment appropriate..
Treatments for Buruli Ulcer:The treatment ofBuruli ulcerconsists of a combination of antibiotics and complementary treatments. There are treatment guidelines for health professionals in the WHO publication entitled Treatment of Mycobacterium ulcerans disease.
Antibiotics:Different combinations of antibiotics are used for eight weeks to treatBuruli ulcer, regardless of the stage of the disease. Depending on the patient profile, you can use one of the following combinations:.
- A combination of rifampicin (10 mg / kg once daily) and streptomycin (15 mg / kg once daily).
- A combination of rifampicin (10 mg / kg once daily) and clarithromycin (, mg / kg twice daily). 2016 recruit phase patients completed for a randomized controlled trial, with expected results in 2017.
- Since streptomycin is contraindicated in pregnancy, the combination of rifampicin and clarithromycin is considered the safest option for this group of patients
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In Australia, a combination of rifampicin (10 mg / kg once daily) and moxifloxacin (400 mg once daily) is usually used with goodBuruli ulcer, although its efficacy has not been demonstrated in randomized trials..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.