The Key Symptoms of Tuberculosisthat everyone should be aware. Besides tha, heTuberculosiscan be manifested by symptoms such as tiredness, lack of appetite, sweating or fever, however, it is common to arise other symptoms according to the organ that is affected by the disease. So, check outThe 8 Main Symptoms of Tuberculosis:
What is Tuberculosis:THETuberculosisis a disease caused by the bacterium Koch Bacillus (BK) that usually affects the lungs but which can affect any other area of the body such as bones, intestine or bladder.
Symptoms of Tuberculosis:Some patients do not show any evidence ofTuberculosis, others have seemingly simple symptoms that are ignored for a few years (or months). However, in the majority of those infected withTuberculosis, the most frequently described signs and symptoms are:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
- excessive tiredness
- low fever usually in the afternoon
- night sweats
- lack of appetite
- weight loss
Prevention of Tuberculosis:In addition to the vaccines made available by the health posts applied to children in the first month of life, theTuberculosisconsists more of healthy habits of life. Habits that include avoiding environments with many people and poor ventilation, or even places highly frequented but with little solar incidence, as they are very conducive to the propagation ofTuberculosis.
In addition, a healthy lifestyle and balanced with the ideal vitamins is also a strong ally in the prevention ofTuberculosis, because vitamins such as ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) will help strengthen the immune system, preventing the development of this bacteria in the body..
Treatment for Tuberculosis:Patients who exhibit symptoms ofTuberculosisare treated with a schedule of antibiotics for at least 6 months. The main regimen is called RIPE - rifampicin, isoniazid, pyrazinamide and etambutol for 2 months, followed by another 4 months of rifampicin and isoniazid.
There is already a drug being distributed free of charge by the Ministry of Health called Coxcip 4, which is a single tablet containing the combination of 4 drugs againstTuberculosis: rifampicin, isoniazid, pyrazinamide and ethambutol. In the first two months of treatment this is the only medicine needed. Within the next 4 months, the patient is given separate isoniazid and rifampicin tablets.
The treatment of latent forms, that is, asymptomatic patients, but with positive PPD, is done only with Isoniazid, also for the period of 6 months. The great problem ofTuberculosisis the abandonment before the end of the 6 months. As the symptoms improve in a short time and the side effects are common, many patients do not complete treatment time, favoring the emergence of multiresistant strains of the bacillus Koch..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Patients no longer transmitTuberculosisafter approximately 15 days of treatment. However, they may become smear-positive (bacillus transmitters) if they do not complete the 6-month course of antibiotics. THETuberculosisuntreated can lead to severe sepsis and death..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.