The Signs of Gluten Intolerancethat everyone should be aware. In additionGluten intolerancecauses intestinal symptoms such as excessive gas, stomach pain, diarrhea or constipation, but as these signs also appear in several diseases, intolerance is often not diagnosed In addition, when intolerance is severe, it can cause Celiac Disease, which causes stronger and more frequent symptoms of abdominal pain and diarrhea.
This allergy toGlutenmay occur in children and adults, and is due to the inability or difficulty inGluten, which is a protein present in wheat, rye and barley, and its treatment is the withdrawal of this protein from the diet.
In recent years, many of the products we buy on the market are labeled "withoutGluten "free ofGluten"Or" does not containGluten". However, many are consuming them without knowing why it is so important to choose them instead of those who contain it..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
To begin with, it is important to clarify that theGlutenis a protein present in foods such as wheat, rye and barley. In addition, in some people it does not cause any kind of negative effect when ingested, while in others it can trigger a series of symptoms that worsen health..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
More than 55 diseases have been associatedGluten, the protein found in wheat, rye and barley. It is estimated that 99% of people whoGluten intoleranceor celiac disease are never diagnosed. In this article, we will tell you how to know if you haveGlutenor celiac disease. So,Check Out The 15 Signs of Gluten Intolerance:.
- Digestive problems such as gas, flatulence, diarrhea and even constipation.
- Keratosis pilaris (also known as "chicken skin" on the back of the arms). This tends to be the result of a deficiency of fatty acid and vitamin deficiency caused byGlutenwhich damage the intestine.
- Fatigue, mental confusion or feeling tired after eating a meal containingGluten.
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
- Neurological symptoms such as dizziness or feeling of being out of balance.
- Hormonal imbalances, such as PMS, PCOS or unexplained infertility.
- The diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. These diagnoses simply indicate that your conventional doctor can not identify the cause of the fatigue or pain.
- Inflammation, swelling or pain in joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
- Mood problems such as anxiety, depression, mood swings.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.