Types of Cataracts and Their Major Causeswhich are diverse, but you must be aware that you can avoid it. In additionCataractis the opacity (haze) of the lens (inner lens of the eyes) a natural biconvex eye lens located behind the pupil. It collaborates in the convergence of light rays to form the image on the retina, so any change in its constitution affects sharp vision.
It can be caused by medicines, diseases such as diabetes and uveitis, and we also believe by misuse of the eyes (a lot of near vision, and the bad habit of not looking away, not moving our gaze and not relaxing our view). So, check outThe 5 Types of Cataract and Its Main Causes:Causes of Cataract:The most common causes ofCataractare:
Senile Cataract: Type ofCataractmost commonly occurs with the aging process, occurring most often after the age of 55 years..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Congenital Cataract:It occurs due to diseases of the mother during pregnancy, which affect the fetus. It is often accompanied by other changes.
Traumatic Cataract:Occurs after accidents that damage the eyes. It is usually unilateral..
Diabetic Cataract:Generally, it has an early onset and causes visual loss faster than theCataractsenile.
Cataract Due to Medications:Especially the corticosteroids, when used for long periods.
Symptoms of Cataract:THECataractis a slow, gradual and painless process. In the early stages it may go unnoticed. THECataractin the vast majority of cases it affects both eyes, but it does so habitually asymmetrically. In general, one eye has aCataractat a more advanced stage than the other..
The first complaints regardingCataractthey are usually the difficulty to see in places with low illumination, to drive vehicles at night and difficulty to read plates or small letters. Aggravation of an existing myopia is also a common initial symptom. The need to change the degree of the glasses with some frequency may be a sign ofCataract.
With the progression of crystalline cloudiness, vision becomes increasingly foggy and the contrasts less noticeable. Other common symptoms are the nuisance with strong lights, which cause an intense glow in the vision, and complaints that the colors of objects and the environment are more yellowish, brownish or less intense.
Some patients withCataractdevelop double vision. In more advanced stages it is possible to see the lens opacified through the pupil, which becomes grayish. In general, theCataractit takes many years to reach this point..
Types of Cataracts:
Cataract Age Related:Also calledCataractsenile, this form of the disease occurs because of aging. THECataractrelated to age is divided into three types, depending on their location:
- Cataractposterior subcapsular form faster than the other two types, and affects the back of the lens;
- Waterfallsnuclei form in the center of the lens, making the nucleus of the eye cloudy or opaque. The center of the eye may have a yellow or brown color;
- Cataractcortical appearance appears in wedge shape and around the ends of the nucleus.
Congenital Cataract:THECataractcongenital is present at birth or forms during the first year of a baby. ThatKind ofCataractis less common thanCataractrelated to age. ThatKind ofCataractdoes not always show symptoms and can be removed if it interferes with the baby's vision..
THECataractcongenital can develop if the mother has an infection or substance abuse like drugs and alcohol during pregnancy. THECataractcongenital occurs in one in 5 thousand births.
Secondary Cataract: Cataractsare caused by illness or medication. Diseases that are associated with the development ofWaterfallsinclude glaucoma and diabetes. The use of steroid medicines may lead toCataract.Cataract Trauma: CataractsTraumatic conditions develop after an eye injury, although it may take several years after the event for this to happen..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do you SUFFER from Impotence? Here's the Ultimate Solution ...
- Woman Slimmed 32Kg in JUST 12 Days ...
- The Moringa Plant Cures Cancer, Diabetes and Help Lose Weight ...
- This Simple Trick can burn all the Fat of your Belly ...
- Viagra 100% Natural SUCCESSES among the GLOBO Actors ...
Radiation Cataract: Cataractsof radiation can form after a patient undergoes radiation treatment to treat cancer, for example..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Cataract Treatment:The curative treatment ofCataractis the surgical one and consists of replacing the opaque lens with prosthesis called intraocular lens (IOL). Whenever the quality of life of theCataractis compromised, that is, that there are limitations in the activities that usually perform, the surgery is indicated. The evolution ofCataractis usually bilateral with a certain asymmetry, hence the importance of performing the second eye surgery for full recovery of the visual system..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.