Boqueira - What it is, Causes and Treatment.In additionboqueiraalso known as angular quilite or angular comissurite, is that famous painful wound that occurs in the corner of the mouth. THEboqueirais a common acne, characterized by inflammation and fissure of the angle of the lips. Several situations may lead to the emergence ofboqueira, the most common are the use of dental appliances or dentures. If the causes are not attacked, the injury can be perpetuated, becoming chronic.
THEboqueirais a wounds that occurs due to an inflammatory process at the angle of the mouth. The lesions may be uni or bilateral. Elderly people are the most affected, butboqueiramay also occur in young people and children. The accumulation of saliva in the corner of the mouth seems to be the main triggering factor, facilitating maceration of the skin, formation of fissures and contamination of wounds by bacteria or fungi. So, check outBoqueira - What it is, Causes and Treatment.
Symptoms of Squeeze:THEboqueira
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Theboqueirathey do not usually bleed, but can become infected, becoming well inflamed and with a crust of pus. THEboqueiracan become a chronic and persistent lesion or show periods of improvement alternated with worsening and return of the lesions.
Causes of Squeeze:THEboqueiraactinic is caused by continuous exposure to the sun and can progress to cancer. It occurs more frequently in white men, over 40 years. The glandular can have genetic, emotional causes and accompany periodontal disease, among others. THEboqueiraof contact is due to substances that come into contact with the lips, such as lipstick, toothpaste, makeup, food, in addition to musical instruments of breath or objects brought to the mouth so compulsive..
THEboqueira, popularly known as "boqueira Can be caused by bacteria, fungi, nutritional changes, allergic genetic makeup and other factors. The accumulation of saliva in the corner of the mouth seems to be the main triggering factor for this type ofboqueira, facilitating contamination of the wound, usually by the fungus Candida albicans..
Situations that favor the accumulation of saliva at the angle of the mouth, trauma or skin infections around the mouth are the main risk factors forboqueira. People who for some reason begin to show flaccidity in the face muscles or dental losses, may also present this form ofboqueira. The main risk factors formouthwash
Risk Situations of Squeegee:.
- Natural process of aging, which causes the skin to fall in the corners of the mouth, favoring the accumulation of saliva in this region.
- Absence of teeth, which changes the angulation of the mouth, provoking effect similar to aging.
- Use of maladaptive dentures.
- Use of dental appliances.
- Oral candidiasis
- Poor oral hygiene.
- Allergy to toothpaste or other dental products.
- Skin problems that cause injury around the mouth, such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
- resected lips, which favor the appearance of wounds.
- Use of mouthwashing drugs, such as isotretinoin.
- Compulsion for licking lips, keeping them always moist and exposed to germs of the mouth.
- Excessive consumption of sugar rich foods, which favors the growth of candidal fungus.
- Use of inhaled corticosteroids, which favors the growth of germs in the oral cavity
Squeegee Treatment:The first part of the treatment to cureboqueirais to try to eliminate or correct problems that are causing it to appear. In many cases the simple elimination of risk factors is sufficient to cure theboqueira. In the elderly, the use of a suitable dental prosthesis may be the only necessary measure.
In many cases, however, weboqueirawith medicines. The use of ointments can solve the problem, but it is necessary to investigate the presence of bacteria or fungi in the lesions, since the composition of the ointments changes according to the germ that is to be treated..
If there is no bacterial or fungal infection, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ointments such as zinc oxide (present in Hypoglossus) or Omcilon A Orabase are useful. Vaseline-based creams are also an option..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If fungal infection occurs, ointments with cotrimazole, nystatin, or miconazole may be used. In some cases, your doctor may recommend the use of fluconazole tablets to help eliminate fungal damage. If there is bacterial infection, ointments such as mupirocin are indicated. Otreatment of the mouthpiecewith ointments is usually done for 1 to 3 weeks..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.