Molluscum Contagiosum - What It Is, Symptoms and Treatmentsthis disease besides being very dangerous she is contagious. Besides that,Molluscum contagiosumis a common disease, caused by a virus that affects the upper layers of theskin. The nameMolluscum contagiosumimplies that the virus develops, grows and spreads rapidly on contact with the skin. Similar to warts, this virus belongs to the Poxvirus family and enters the skin through small lesions of the hair follicles, not affecting any other internal organs.
What is Contagious Molluscum:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours in bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
OMolluscum contagiosumis a skin infection that causes small bumps of pearly or flesh colored. The bumps may be clear, and the center is usually recessed. The infection is caused by a virus. The virus is easily distributed, but not harmful.
What are the Symptoms of Contagious Molluscum:.
The bumps are round with a dimple in the center. They are a bit smaller in size than the eraser at the end of a pencil. The bumps do not cause pain. They can appear alone or in groups. They usually appear on the trunk, face, eyelids or genital area. The bumps can become inflamed and turn red as your body fights the virus. People who have aimmune systemmay have dozens of larger bumps. These may require special treatment.
What are the Symptoms of Contagious Molluscum:
If you or your child contact thevirusMolluscum contagiosum, you may not see symptoms of infection for up to six months. The average incubation period is between two and seven weeks..
You may notice the appearance of a small group of painless lesions. These bumps can appear alone or in a birth of up to 20. They are usually:
- Very small, shiny and soft
- Flesh color white or pink
- Firm and molded like a dome with tooth or dimple in the middle
- Filled with a central core of waxy material
- Between 2 to 5 millimeters in diameter, or between the size of a pin head and the size of a rubber on the top of a pencil
- Present anywhere except on the palms or the soles of your feet
- Present on face, abdomen, trunk, arms and legs
- Present in the inner thigh, genitals or abdomen in adults
- However, if you have a weakened immune system, you may have more significant symptoms. Lesions can be as large as 15 mm
- diameter, which is about the size of a dime. Collisions appear most often on the face and are typically
How Mollusk Contagion is Diagnosed:
Your doctor will do a physical exam and may take a sample of the bumps for the test. If you have bumps in your genital area, your doctor may check for other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as genital herpes..
How Contagion Molluscs are Treated:.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
In most cases, theMolluscum contagiosumdoes not need to be treated. The bumps usually disappear by themselves in 6 to 9 months. But in some cases, they can last much longer, sometimes even for years..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.