Stasis Dermatitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatmentswhich we should be aware of. In additionstasis dermatitisis a skin condition that is usually found in the leg. It arises from chronic venous insufficiency. This skin problem develops when there is slow blood circulation in the veins of the legs. Consequently, there is stasis or stagnation of the blood in the lower part of the leg.
Constructed of extracellular fluid in the lower part of the leg over a period of time, it irritates the skin, causing itching, rashes, and other symptoms of dermatitis.Stasis dermatitisoccurs commonly in middle-aged and elderly people.
Causes of Stasis Dermatitis:THEstasis dermatitisis caused by the accumulation of blood and fluid under the skin, so it usually appears in adult women with varicose veins and swelling in the legs..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Symptoms of Major Stasis Dermatitis:Among the main symptoms ofstasis dermatitiswe can highlight:.
- Skin of the affected region hot and with presence of redness;
- Desquamation of the skin, leaving it with a darker aspect and with brown coloration;
- Wounds and ulcers in the region affected by the disease;
- Frequent itching (which may worsen at night or rest periods);
- Lack of blood circulation in the lower part of the legs, especially in the ankles;
- Emergence of bacterial infections;
- Accumulation of body fluids in the region;
- Frequent swelling (which can also increase at night, as well as the burning sensation).
The diagnosis ofstasis dermatitisis done by a dermatologist through clinical observation of the symptoms..
Treatment for Stasis Dermatitis:The treatment ofstasis dermatitishas as main objective the reduction of the accumulation of body fluids in the body (such as water, blood and other liquids).
Therefore, treatment creams are used, with the presence of substances such as zinc oxide paste and corticosteroids, which should be applied directly to the site being affected (and especially in ulcers, should themselves).
If infections arise from thestasis dermatitisthere is also the need to treat them, this time, by means of antibiotic medicines..
In more serious cases, as we talked about earlier, skin grafting is also recommended in order to regenerate the part of the body that has been injured.
Patients should take care of how to protect the gas lesions to avoid infections and, when possible, raise the legs to avoid blood accumulation..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If the ulcers present very aggressively, skin grafts may be performed to regenerate the affected tissue..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.