Constipation in Pregnancy - What It Is, Causes and Treatmentswhich you can not ignore. In additionconstipation in pregnancyoften because of poor diet. Pregnancy is a time of many transformations for a woman. Mostly positive, since with pregnancy come wonderful things, from a skin with a spectacular shine to a round and beautiful belly.
However, there are less good things, since during this phase there are several disorders that can compromise the well-being of the pregnant woman. One of them is theconstipation during pregnancy. One of the most common discomforts that occurs during pregnancy. And if the woman already tends to become constipated before becoming pregnant, then the picture usually intensifies during the gestation period.
This is a problem that must be given particular importance because with pregnancy, the body of the breast have to ensure that all nutrients are absorbed and for this a functional intestinal transit is essential. So, check outConstipation in Pregnancy - What It Is, Causes and Treatments.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
Causes of Constipation in Pregnancy:The main cause ofconstipation in pregnancyare the hormonal changes that occur in the body during pregnancy. There is an increase in the concentration of progesterone, whose main function is to make the maternal uterus more extensible to support the fetus. But progesterone also relaxes the smooth muscle of the entire organism, so the intestines and vessel walls, which means that the fecal matter will pass through the body more slowly. As a result, the intestinal walls absorb a large amount of the water contained in the feces, which dry out and become hard.
Added to this important cause there are other factors that can aggravate the situation, such as a poor diet in fiber, physical inactivity or the iron supplements that often have to be administered and which may have the effect secondary toconstipation in pregnancy..
Symptoms of Constipation in Pregnancy:Symptoms ofConstipation in pregnancyarise because, during pregnancy, the uterus presses on the intestine, in addition, the hormones of pregnancy make the transit of food in the intestine slower. The most frequent symptoms ofConstipation in pregnancyare:.
- Abdominal rigidity,
- Abdominal discomfort.
- THEconstipation in pregnancycan also be treated with the ingestion of laxative medications or suppositories that should only be taken with a prescription.
Treatment for Constipation in Pregnancy:Treatment forconstipation in pregnancyIt's quite simple. The good news is that, in the vast majority of cases, the problem is solved or substantially mitigated by putting some simple and natural measures into practice. And contrary to what one might think, the solution is not in taking laxatives (because they can cause but by increasing the consumption of foods high in fiber and fluids that help to improve transit intestinal. In addition, there are certain foods that should be avoided. What to do to avoidConstipation in pregnancy?.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
- Exercise if your doctor does not object;
- Eat high-fiber foods: prefer the whole versions of bread, pasta and rice, eat lots of vegetables, vegetables, legumes and fruits in general (do not eat more than 3 - 4 pieces of fruit a day, due to the sugar content that contains);
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day (the warm water in fasting helps a lot);
- Use wheat bran or oats (bought at natural food stores and can be added in food and beverages);
- Oats are an excellent food, in potatoes or flakes, because besides being rich in fiber it is very nutritious;
- The plum is known for its laxative properties (you can eat the fruit, drink plum juice - some Natural food stores sell concentrated plum juice - and also soak for a few hours plums dried in water and then drunk);
- Yogurts also help, especially the bifidconstipation in pregnancy.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.