How to Treat Varicose Veins Naturallyis simple becauseVaricose veins in the legsare a very common problem, but it can cause a lot of embarrassment to those who have them. AtVaricose veins in the legsare a common problem in which abnormally enlarged veins appear near the surface of the skin.
They usually occur in the calves and thighs when veins weaken walls or promote malfunction of valves, which regulate blood flow. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, varicose veins affect 25% of women and 10% of men.
What are Varicose Veins in the Legs:AtVaricose veins in the legsare pathological dilatations of the superficial veins (usually in the legs), due to a malfunction of the valves. Through the bloodstream, all organs of the body are supplied with oxygen and essential nutrients for its proper functioning. The blood is pumped by the heart and taken to the organs through the arteries. The veins allow the blood to return to the heart..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
To fight against gravity, the veins of the legs are equipped with valves that prevent blood from flowing back down due to gravity. The valves open and close to assist the return of blood in the veins. When valves do not work well or when veins are dilated (under progesterone action during pregnancy, for example), the opening created allows blood to flow back into the vein section defective. What also deforms the vein and newVaricose veins in the legsappear.
AtVaricose veins in the legsare not only visible and unpleasant, but in addition, they cause disorders such as weight in the legs (heavy legs), pain, swelling in the ankles. In the long term,Varicose veinscan cause thrombosis or ulcers. Stagnant blood in the veins can cause a clot to form, which can cause thrombosis to form..
What are the Causes of Varicose Veins in the Legs:The main causes ofVaricose veins in the legsare:
- Family inheritance: Weakness in veins and venous valves is genetic.
- Multiple gestations: Changes in the hormones in pregnancy cause weakening of the veins and venous valves.
- Traumatic leg injuries: May damage the venous valves.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis: Clots in the veins of the leg can causeVaricose veins in the legs.
Risk Factors of Varicose Veins in the Legs:Factors that increase the risk of developingVaricose veins in the legsinclude:
- Be female.
- Advanced age.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Family history ofVaricose veins in the legs.
- Spend a lot of time standing.
- Conditions that increase pressure in the abdomen, such as liver disease, fluid in the abdomen or heart failure.
- Arteriovenous fistulas.
- Past Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Types of Varicose Veins in the Legs:There are basically three types ofVaricose veins in the legs:.
- Throat Veins:They are thick, salty and well visible on the skin. Treatment should be done in a hospital environment and there is the possibility of being treated by laser.
- Micro-varices:They are visible, but not salient. They have bluish or greenish coloration. The treatment can be done in a hospital environment and, in some cases, simpler and low risk, in the office itself.
- Reticular Veins:They are small branches, also called "vases". This treatment can be performed in the office only after the evaluation of a specialist doctor.
Treatment of Varicose Veins in the Legs:AtVaricose veins in the legscan be easily recognized by observing the person standing. The most common treatment is the surgical removal of compromised veins. The surgeon makes several incisions, removes the affected veins and protects the leg (s) with bandages. Surgical procedure is fast, hospitalization time is short and recovery at home can last for a few weeks.
In cases ofVaricose veins in the legssuperficial, it is possible to inject drugs to necrotic veins so that they no longer carry blood. This procedure normally requires two or three applications, but is not indicated for the treatment ofVaricose veins in the legsand those located in deep veins. Whatever treatment is used, it is advisable to walk daily to stimulate blood circulation and the growth of healthy new vessels. So check it out nowHow to Treat Varicose Veins Naturally:
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of burdock
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Put all the ingredients in a pan.
- Bring to the fire and let the water boil, then turn off the heat and cover the tea.
- Let him rest for 10 minutes.
- It is important that you drink this tea three times a day and to intensify the treatment.
- You can add 30 drops of propolis in each cup of tea.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
Recommendations on Legs Varicose Veins:
- Varicose veins in the legsdo not usually cause more serious complications. In more serious cases, however, to avoid pain, swelling and skin problems, some care should be taken:
- Avoid standing, standing in the same position, for a long time. If you are forced to do so, try to move. This causes the leg muscles to help the blood circulate;
- Several times a day, try raising your legs above heart level for a few minutes to facilitate the return of blood to the center of the body;
- Remember that it is very important to wear elastic stockings. The results will be even better if you wear them early, before getting out of bed;
- Walk on foot. Walking is key to preventingVaricose veins in the legs.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.