Amebiasis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatments.Besides that,Amebiasisis a disease caused by the parasite Entamoeba histolytica. This can affect anyone, although it is more common in people living in tropical areas with poor sanitation. The diagnosis can be difficult becauseparasitesmay look very similar to E. histolytica when viewed under a microscope. Infected people do not always get sick. If your doctor determines that you are infected and needs treatment, medication is available.
Causes of Amebiasis?.
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Men last MORE than, hours on the bed using this Daily ...
- Woman Slims 2, kg and tells her story in Well Being ...
- Woman Reveals How She RECOVERED Desire In Bed And Shocked The ...
- How to Have Erections 3X MOST POWERFUL without Medication, 00% Natural ...
- Compound that "Seca Barriga" and Tira Swelling Vira Febre in São Paulo!
- Do you want to eliminate CELULITES? This was done for YOU ...
THEAmebiasisis caused byparasiteEntamoeba histolytica, which enters the body mainly through the ingestion of contaminated water or food. That
Risk factors for severe amebiasis include:.
- Alcohol use
- Older or younger age
- Recent travel to a tropical region
- Use of corticosteroid medications to suppress the immune system
What are the symptoms of Amebiasis?
When symptoms do occur, they tend to appear one to four weeks after eating the cysts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), only about 10 to 20 percent of people who haveAmebiasisthey get sick of it. Symptoms at this stage tend to be mild and include loose stools and cramps in the stomach.
If the parasite invades the lining of the intestine, it can produce amoebic dysentery. Amoebic dysentery is a more dangerous form of the disease with frequent watery and bloody stools and severe stomach cramps. If the parasite enters the bloodstream, it can end up in your liver, heart, lung,brainor other organs, where it causes destruction of tissue and abscesses. The liver is a frequent destination for the parasite. Symptoms of amoebic liver disease include fever and tenderness in the upper right part of your trunk..
What are the treatments for Amebiasis?
Treatment for uncomplicated cases ofAmebiasisusually consists of a 10 day course of metronidazole (Flagyl) given by mouth. Your doctor may also prescribe medication to control nausea if you need it..
READ ALSO ↓↓:
- Do You Want to GORE and LOSE BELLY in a Natural and Healthy Way?
- Chia: What's the use? How to use? How I lost 10kg in 3 days!
- Man Shows how you did to REVERTER Baldness in 30 days!
- Erectile Dysfunction? End Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Naturally
- Globe Actress Reveals How She Gained 15kg in 4 Weeks and Is Successful!
- Men, Do This And You Will not Need The Blue Pill ...
If the parasite is present in the intestinal tissues, treatment should address not only the body but also any damage to its infected organs. Surgery may be necessary if the colon or peritoneal tissues have perforations..
LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS:.