The use of instruments and tools that innovate the practice of physical exercises today is increasingly common, since there is a greater awareness of the benefits obtained when moving the body. The adoption of these means can not only be identified within gyms, but also among practitioners of outdoor sports and also those who do not have the time available, so we exercise in home.
There are countless reasons to convince you to use the elastic band, but it is important to look at a wide range of elastic band exercises. That is exactly why we should study the features that may be convenient in several cases, regardless of the objectives so that everyone can recognize that elastic band exercises can be the allies you were waiting to get into. form.
The elastic band is a great addition to any routine or strength training program, and they can be purchased in a variety of sizes, lengths, colors and strengths. This exercise equipment is portable and can be easily stored, which confirms the whys for adoption. The elastic band exercises are stimulating, break the practice routine and still challenge your strength and endurance.
The most common types of elastic band include tube with straps, strap straps and therapy bands. Models should be chosen according to the specific workout drill plan and also taking into account user measurements. It is recommended to practice the exercises with elastic range of 8 to 25 repetitions with 2 or 3 series for each of them.
- Put the elastic band under your feet aligned according to your shoulders;
- Hold one end of the elastic band with each hand;
- Take the tip of the strip over each shoulder, this will ensure that the strip stays in place;
- Gag in a straight line, watch for posture and, especially, constrict the abdomen;
- Climb back up to 8 to 15 reps.
2. Extension of legs
- Tie the elastic band or look for a reduced model;
- Stand upright, with feet aligned according to hip width, and use a support wall;
- Put the elastic band around the ankles around them;
- Place your hand on your waist;
- Raise the referent leg, feel and challenge the resistance of the elastic band;
- Slowly return your leg to the starting position and do 8 to 12 repetitions for each leg.
3. Leg Bending
- Lie on your stomach;
- Put the elastic band around your right ankle;
- Use the other end to support the left foot;
- Bend the leg at the knee;
- Take the heel toward the buttock, but do not forget to go to your comfort level, if you feel pain or discomfort, respect your conditioning;
- Return to the starting position and do 10 to 15 repetitions for each leg.
4. Adduction of legs
- Anchor your elastic band at the level of the left ankle so that it is used as a support;
- Wrap the free end around your right ankle;
- Lie down and lift your legs;
- Align them according to your body measurements;
- Keep your feet apart so that there is more tension;
- Move your legs apart and feel the tension of the elastic band;
- Do not forget to contract your muscles and require conditioning of your thighs.
5. Pelvic elevation
- Put the elastic band around your legs at the height above the knees;
- Lie on your back and your hips and knees bent at 90 degrees. Keep your knees apart while contracting your buttocks for 2 or 3 seconds and lift the pelvic area;
- Slowly return to the starting position and do 10 to 12 repetitions.
6. Row - Row
- Put the elastic band under your feet;
- Align them according to your shoulders;
- Bend your knees slightly and position your waist in order to keep your hips back;
- Hold the ends of the elastic band with your hands facing the outside of your knees;
- Pull the elastic with your elbows flexed toward your hips;
- Repeat the movements 10 to 12 times.
- Anchor the elastic band at chest height, in a column or wall that supports resistance;
- Take the ends of the strip, step forward to reduce slack, thus positioning your hands at chest height;
- With your elbows facing up and your palms facing down, aim the away from you, until your arms reach maximum extension, then contract the muscles of the chest;
- Return to the starting position and do the movement for 12 to 15 repetitions.
- Anchor the elastic band under your body at the height of the torso;
- Lie on a bench or floor with your face up;
- Take one end with each of your hands;
- Extend your arms at the top and shoulder height;
- Extend them fully until the two ends are joined;
- Repeat the movement 10 to 12 times.
- Position the center of the elastic band under your feet;
- Take each of the ends with one hand and place them at shoulder height;
- Extend your arms upwards, always using the 90 degree angle as a reference to return to the starting position;
- Make series of 8 to 10 repetitions.
10. Biceps and triceps
- Attach the elastic band to a wall or sturdy surface in a high position;
- Using the right side of the holder, take a free end;
- Move gently, then pull the band down and your entire body forward of your knees, not forgetting to turn your right hip and twisting your foot to maintain proper posture;
- Make series of 8 to 10 repetitions for each side.
11. Russian Twist
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended;
- Position the center of the elastic band at the bottom of your feet;
- Hold the ends with each of your hands;
- Bend your knees slightly and keep your feet flat on the floor and lean back using a 45-degree angle as a reference;
- Rotate the band, bring your hand toward the side of the hip;
- Do not forget to keep your lower back in the same position;
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement of 10 to 12 repetitions for each side.
13. Reverse Abdominal
- Fasten the elastic band at a low;
- Lie on your back and bend your knees using the 90 degree angle as a reference;
- Wrap the band around the two attached feet and move slightly apart to increase the tension;
- Keep your abdomen tight and pull your knees toward your shoulders;
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement 12 to 15 times.
- Position the center of the elastic band under one of your feet;
- Hold each end of the band with one hand;
- Position the arms at the side of the body; it is essential to keep the palms facing back;
- Bend your elbows until your forearms are parallel to the floor;
- Afterwards, point your arms down, not forgetting to turn them backward until you extend your arms fully;
- Make series of 8 to 10 repetitions.
15. Triceps extension
- Place the center of the elastic band under your foot
- Take one end and stretch the arm up.
- When flexing your arm, bend your elbow so that your hand is positioned behind your neck.
- Point your hand toward the ceiling and extend your arm fully.
- Make series of 10 to 12 repetitions.
Have you ever tried stretching at home? What are your favorite moves? Do you prefer this type of exercise to the common ones why? Comment below!(17votes, average:, 9of 5)