Conquering a very well hypertrophied body draws attention not only in competitions, but also advertising campaigns, which justifies the request for the presence of Sergi Constance in many
The Spaniard has one of the most respected bodies in the world and collects titles of fitness competitions, which are presented with great pride, next to his successful modeling career. As inspiration to many guys who want to build a body with muscle in diet and training of Sergi Constance can serve as a model for the change of lifestyle of many young.
Who is it?
The athlete and model Sergi Constance was born on October 25, 1988, in Spain. He is not only practicing physical activity, but has also struggled to earn Baccalaureate certification to work in the field.
The back and shoulders are the body parts most evidenced in the body of Sergi Constance, and he justifies his physique from the fundamentals of his workouts and food. It is important to note that there is not much information available on the diet and training of Sargi Constance, since its recognition is recent and has been growing since the end of last year.
Currently, Sangi seeks partnerships and sponsors, and divides between Miami and New York. He wants to broaden his visibility, and is working hard to improve his body aesthetics for future bodybuilding championships. Sergi is a model and athlete who counts on sponsorships from Spain, and besides being a physical educator, he still owns the Aethetix Era clothing line.
From his posts on social networks, Sergi Constance's training became a reference for the young people, and proving its representativeness, it has at least millions of followers on its page in the Facebook.
Sergi says that he always practiced sports, but he started practicing bodybuilding at a local gym, not having any pretension, but he fell in love with weight lifting. After the initial weeks, he decided to devote himself to improving muscle building, always striving for the best of his performance.
- Eva Andressa's Workout - Exercises and Tips
- Diet and Training by Jaco de Bruyn
- Alice Matos Diet - Menu and Tips
- Diet and Training of Ulysses Jr
He underscores the importance of a consistent diet, and one of his mistakes was not eating enough for good anabolism, in addition toovertraining, which caused fatigue that made it impossible for Sergi Constance's training to be done with the highest quality. The athlete draws attention to the training with an excessive amount of time and load, since these are initiatives that only cause injuries and compromises that are detrimental to muscle growth.
Another point of support for Sergi Constance are the predetermined goals. He confesses that he deals better with short-term goals, so he feels continually motivated, as he identifies his overcoming every victory, unless it is won.
"Fitness is not a destination, it's a way of life." -Sergi Constance
For Sergi Constance, the competitive spirit was one of the supports for him to stand firm in achieving the goals. He also highlights the importance of his fans, who support him and drive him to continue his career, always surpassing himself. He recognizes that the athletes who inspire him are responsible for his success, such as Evan Centopani.
His desire to be ever better as an international fitness model and an athlete with one of the best physicists in the history ofbodybuildingkeep your mind focused so that it always stays willing to the proposed goals.
As motivation for training, he says that music helps him in lifting loads, and his playlist can not miss the best of rock, house music and hip-hop.
- 1st place - Spanish Cup at Wabba in 2011
- 4th place - Mr. Universo, at Wabba, Frankfurt (Germany), in 2011
- 1st place - Men Physique, at IFBB La Nucia Xpecience ChampionShip, Spain
- 1st place - Men Physique at the IFBB Noray Trophhee ChampionShip in Spain
- 1st place - Men Physique, at IFBB Bigastro Trophhee ChampioShip, Spain
- 1st place - Men Physique, at IFBB Callosa de Segura ChampionShip, in Spain
- 2nd place - Men Physique, at NPC Southern States ChampionShip, Florida (USA)
- 1st place - Men Physique and Overall, at NPC Tampa Wings of Strengh ChampionShip, Florida (USA)
- Champion Muscle and Fitness Model - Mr Olympia Weekend in 2013
- Champion WBFF Denmark Show
See below for some supplements consumed to better support the diet of Sergi Constance. He says the right supplements can optimize results, but it's important to recognize that these will not be primarily responsible for the hypertrophic effect of success.
- Pre-workout with Nitric Oxide or Creatine;
- Whey Protein Isolate;
Training by Sergi Constance
- Monday: Quadriceps and Calf
- Extension of legs: 5 sets -> 20 repetitions
- Squatting: 4 sets -> 15 repetitions
- Leg Press: 4 sets -> 15 reps
- Unilateral leg extension: 3 sets -> 20 reps for each leg
- Sitting calf: 4 sets -> 10 repetitions
- Standing calf: 3 sets -> 8 to 12 replicates
- Tuesday: Chest, triceps and abdomen
- Inclined bench press: 5 series -> 10 to 20 repetitions
- Flying (on inclined bench): 4 series -> 10 to 15 repetitions
- Flying: 4 series -> 10 repetitions
- Sloped slope: 4 sets -> 8 to 12 repetitions
- Triceps (in the parallel bar): 3 sets -> 10 repetitions
- Extension and triceps: 3 sets -> 10 repetitions
- Triceps forehead: 4 sets -> 10 reps
- Wednesday: Back and biceps
- Strained from the front: 4 sets -> 10 repetitions
- Low Row: 4 sets -> 10 reps
- Remeda low one-sided: 3 sets -> 10 to 15 reps for each arm
- Strapped from the front (reverse footprint): 3 sets -> 10 to 15 repetitions
- Land Survey: 4 series -> 10 reps
- Hammer: 3 sets -> 10 to 15 reps
- One-way direct thread (with support): 3 series -> 10 to 15 repetitions
- Thursday: Day Off
On that day of "rest Sergi Constance's diet is maintained, and he tries to fulfill all the professional commitments.
- Friday: Shoulders and Trapeze
- Arnold Development: 4 series -> 10 to 20 reps
- Lateral Lift: 4 sets -> 10 to 20 reps
- Inverted Flying: 4 series -> 10 to 20 repetitions
- Standing rowing: 4 sets -> 10 to 20 reps
- Shrinkage: 4 sets: 10 to 20 repetitions
- Saturday: Hamstrings and abdomen
- Lying knee flexion: 4 sets -> 15 to 20 repetitions
- Stiff: 4 series -> 6 to 12 repetitions
- One-legged flexion of legs: 4 sets -> 10 to 20 repetitions
- Abdominal Supra: 3 sets -> 15 repetitions
- Abdominal infra (in the bar): 3 series -> 20 repetitions
- Sunday: Day Off
As on Wednesday, Sergi Constance's diet is kept on Sunday, but on that day he tries to relax and enjoy his professional commitments, just resting from the troubled routine, away from the training job.
Sergi Constance's diet is geared not only to great performance during competitions, but he keeps himself prepared throughout the year.
- Meal 01
- 5 egg whites;
- 2 whole eggs;
- 75 grams of oat flakes;
- ½ banana 200 mg of alpha-lipoic acid;
- 200 mg of Chromium Picolinate;
- Vitamin C;
- Meal 02
- 150 grams of brown rice;
- 250 grams of grilled chicken breast;
- 100 grams of vegetables.
- Meal 03
- 300 grams of potatoes;
- 250 grams of lean red meat.
- Meal 04 (Pre-Workout)
- 1 apple;
- Anti-fatigue Supplement;
- 200 mg of alpha-lipoic acid;
- 200 mg of Chromium Picolinate;
- Meal 05 (Post-workout)
- 50 grams of rapid absorption carbohydrate supplement (combination of Maltodextrin and Dextrose);
- Whey Protein Isolated.
- Meal 06
- 150 grams of potatoes;
- 150 grams of natural tuna in water.
- Meal 07 (Before bedtime)
Personal links with more information about the diet and training of Sergi Constance
What did you think of Sergi Constance's diet and training routine? Have you ever heard of the work of this model and athlete? Comment below!(2votes, average:, 0of 5)