It's not because you are running out of time to go to the gym that you will neglect in a good way, even more so with the summer right there, is not it? There are simple and practical exercises that you can perform in the comfort of your home, and without needing much contortionism or even sophisticated gadgets.
And it was exactly thinking about making your life easier that we separated some gym workouts to lose belly at home. Check out what they are and do not forget to also take care of the diet, since a stripy belly first starts in the kitchen!
Even though you are already used to doing exercises, it is never too easy to remember that warming up and stretching are indispensable before any physical activity.
Before you start doing the series below, ideally you should walk fast for at least 10 minutes and stretch for 5 more. Or, if you prefer, go up and down the stairs of the building at a moderate pace.
It is also important to be in comfortable clothes and sneakers, and always have a small bottle of water handy. If you prefer, turn on the sound with your favorite songs and determine in advance the duration of your session (at least 15-20 minutes), so you do not feel like giving up before the end of the exercises.
Try to repeat the complete sequence in two sessions daily, at least three times a week. If you practice aerobic activities (such as running), leave these exercises to lose belly at home on days when you are not training.
The secret of gymnastics to lose belly is in the intensity of the exercises, because it is the sequence of rapid movements that will lead to an increase in heart rate. When this occurs, there is an increase in metabolism, which starts to use fat reserves as an energy source.
- Does Running Belly Belly Really Work? 6 Tips
- Does Bicycle Loss Belly Belly?
- Natural Gymnastics - What It Is, Benefits, Exercises and Tips
- Walk Simulator Thin? How It Works, Benefits and Tips
That is: to lose belly it is necessary to sweat and maintain the intensity throughout the session in order to stimulate the fat burning of the abdominal region. After all, it is no use toning the muscles of the abdomen if they are hidden under a layer of fat.
The sequence we suggest below takes an average of 10 minutes and should be repeated at least once so that you get the results you want. Of course at the beginning you can decrease or increase the repetitions according to your level of conditioning.
In a nutshell: In the first few days start off calmly to avoid injury, and increase the intensity as you become more comfortable with the exercises.
Best gym exercises to lose belly at home
Before beginning the sequence below it is important to remember that you should avoid making sudden movements, especially in the first exercise sessions. Keep your pace steady, but do not steep or exaggerate the opening of the arms.
Exercise 1: Solo Bike
- Stand on a mat and place your hands behind your head, raising your legs;
- Bend one knee to a 90 degree angle (as in the picture) and extend the other leg close to the floor;
- While doing the above move, take the elbow from the side of the leg stretched toward the flexed knee;
- Repeat the same motion on the other side;
- Do 15 reps on each side.
The video below demonstrates in a simple way how to do the exercise at home:
Exercise 2: Squatting
- Move your legs apart and project the arms in front of the body as in the first position of the picture above;
- Contract the abdomen and begin to descend towards the ground (figure 2);
- Project the buttocks back and chest slightly forward (figure 3);
- Keep your spine stretched and avoid projecting your knees in or out;
- Go down as far as you can and return to the starting position (figure 4);
- Repeat for 60 seconds.
Exercise 3: Solo Board
- Place your elbows and forearms on the floor, as in the figure above;
- Keep them aligned and stretch your legs, joining your feet;
- Raise the body, leaving the spine and legs straight;
- Contract the abdomen and hold it for 90 seconds.
Exercise 4: Puffin with arms at the front
- Put your feet together and stretch your arms over your legs;
- Jump a few inches, stretching your arms out front and pulling your legs apart;
- Return to starting position and repeat the movement;
- Repeat for 60 seconds.
Exercise 5: Abdominal Reverse
- Lie on your back on a mat on the floor and place your hands along your body;
- Gently bend your knees and contract the abdomen;
- With your legs extended, bring your knees toward your chest as in the figure above;
- Turn the coccyx to the floor and repeat the movement;
- Do 30 reps.
Exercise 6: Arm Flexion
- Lie on the floor and then lean on your arms and knees, crossing your legs as in the first picture above;
- Bend your arms, contracting the abdomen;
- Go down as far as you can toward the ground, always keeping your spine straight;
- Return to starting position;
- Repeat for 90 seconds.
After finishing the gymnastics sequence to lose belly, do a light series of stretching exercises, as suggested here.
If you have knee or spine problems, avoid doing squat and polychromatic exercises, or do fewer reps of each, as they can overload the joints.
Avoiding consumption of sweets, white wheat flour, soft drinks and fried foods are also important attitudes to help lower abdominal circumference.
And lastly, do not forget to combine gymnastics to lose belly with the fundamental aerobic exercises like walking, running or cycling.
What part of this gymnastics series to lose belly is more complicated for you? Why do you prefer doing these exercises at home? Comment below.(3votes, average:, 7of 5)