Although she is only 2m tall, Krystal Sanders, 27, has never been exactly small. That's because, as she grew up, she fed primarily on fast food and "anything that would be ready in the microwave."
Dressing a size 44 when she moved to Austin, Texas, in 2005 to work with accounting, she continued to pass on the drive-thru of fast food chains five nights a week. When she started planning her wedding in early 2008, the additional stress led her to eat even more. "I denied it and avoided climbing the scale, taking pictures and looking at myself in the mirror she says. But she could not avoid the size 50 etiquette on her wedding dress.
When Krystal's wedding photos arrived in October 2008, she did not want anyone to see them. "I saw the photos alone and I cried she says. "It was a reality punch in the face. I was ashamed to have let myself get so big. "She knew something had to be done.
Krystal emptied her pantry and refrigerator, throwing all the chips, frozen pizzsa and other unhealthy foods out. Instead of eating away from home, she started cooking healthier versions of her favorite foods at home, increased her vegetable intake and started to control her portions. "It was surprising to see the size difference between what I normally ate and what I ate she says.
When she finally had the courage to climb on a scale, she read 84 kg. Krystal started running on the treadmill for 30 minutes, six times a week. Over the next year, she added bodybuilding exercises to DVD to her routine, cut out sodas and processed foods, and hit her 59 kg goal. But it was not over. She began to lift more weights, and in December 2009, the scale showed 54 kg. "I could not believe it, I thought maybe the scale was broken says Krystal.
Now, Krystal has the energy to run, ride a bike and walk with her husband. And she's everything, less shy in front of the cameras. "I used to run from cameras to not go out in photos, but now I like what I see in the pictures she says. "I'm finally at peace with my appearance."
- Practice bodybuilding."Do not use all the training time for cardio. Replacing fat with muscle means you can burn more calories without even trying. "
- Greek yogurt."I use low-fat Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise in various recipes, and it tastes very tasty. It can also be used as a substitute for sour cream. "
- Be ready. "Prepare everything the night before: clothes, weights, water bottle. Then nothing can disrupt your training. "
Also, do not let anything take away your motivation!
- Bride Loses 45 kg Until Wedding Day After Being Ashamed With Order Photos
- Entering College Became 20 Kg, But She Fought And Lost 30
- Woman Can Get Off of McDonald's Addiction and Loses Over 100kg
- McDonald's Clerk Who Suffered Bullying Loses 40kg on Leaving Fast Food
Do you know any weight loss stories like this from Krystal? Do you even have your own? Comment below and share with us!(3votes, average:, 0of 5)